Lepanto cross country XCO Balcan championship 2017 -UCI C2 XCO Race
The races are conducted around the Venetian castle of the city. The route consists of asphalt, forest road and trails, as well as cobbled paths in the fortress of Nafpaktos, a total circular path of 4.1km, which is repeated offering high viewing of the race.
Friday July 14:
Arrival of National Teams & Athletes – Arrangement in hotels
– 11.00 – 14.00 Registration of teams, numbers receipt & Route Recognition.
– 17.00 – 19.00 Registration of teams, numbers receipt & Route Recognition.
– 19.00 – 20.00 Technical conference (hotel Xenia at Gribovo beach)
Saturday, July 15:
– 09.00 – 14.00 Conduct of the Balkan Championship Cross Country XCO Children – Girls – Teen – Youth – Women (Starting point – End of route: Castle’s Parking Spot)
– 17.30 – 19.00 Conducting Balkan Championship cross country XCO men’s category. (Starting point – End of route: Castle’s Parking Spot)
– 21.00 Award ceremony for the winners of all categories in Nafpaktos port